In 1971 the company Changed its name form Petra Steel to Petra Aluminum Products due to the increased demand on Aluminum products. Through the years Petra became a leader in its field and earned a high reputation in the market...
In 1976 Petra expanded its activity and started the trading co. Shegem & Co. In 1994 a subsidiary producing insulated glass called Ittihad Insulating glass Co. was established to complement its line of activities. In 1997 a new expansion plan was completed which resulted in the addition of 4200 m² to the premises of the factory.
Meantime, Petra concluded International Agreements to introduce up to date technology into the market. Today Petra Aluminum Company employs 184 people and extends over 6000 m², and manufactures a wide range of Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless steel products.
- Aluminium Doors and windows in special profiles.
- Curtain walls white frame
- Frameless structural glass
- Sky lights
- Aluminium decorations
- Roller shutters
- Aluminium office partitions
- Window with double glass
- Horizontal line curtain wall
- Composite aluminium and wood profiles for doors ans windows by equipe ITALY
- Thermally insulated profile by SCHUCO
- Aluminium doors and windows by SCHUCO
- Steel grills (wrought iron)
- Forged decorations
- Steel office partitions
- Automatic gate operators
- Fire resistance doors
IMPORTED PRODUCTS FROM STANLEY & STANLEY WHISTLER USA :
- Steel doors with heat and sound insulation
- Fire resistant doors
- Fireglass doors (in all wood colors)
- Overhead garage doors with remote control
- Automatic garage door openers